Tuesday, October 25, 2011
The London Eye by Cami
My landmark for the project is the London Eye in London, England. This landmark is important to me because my family loves London and had a great time when we were there. I feel that the London Eye is a very good representative of London. I would like to apply ink to the outline of the London Eye as well as the outline of all of the buildings. To enhance my work, I am going to add a little bit more detail to the shape of the Eye and make it look super realistic. I think that the ink is really fun to work with. It is a new art technique that I have never used before and I had a good time with it. It is very cool and I think it it is a very intense addition to the art work.
I am very proud of my final painting. I am very happy that I was able to put detail into it because I was very nervous in the beginning since the picture looked very complex. My favorite part of my painting is how it is like a silhouette, it makes the sunset look very intense. I had a lot of fun with this project. It was really fun to be able to use the ink and it was fun to experiment with the water color and use fun and bright colors. I liked being able to paint something that was important to me because it made it all the more special. Enjoy!
Labels:
landmarks in progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Cami!! Your piece is so good. It's really nice and I love the detail of the Ferris wheel. From the original picture, the wheel is completely black, a silhouette. I am really excited to see the watercolor for the sky. Great job!! :) -Ali
ReplyDeleteHi Cami. I really like your detailed and clean lines. Your drawing is going to be amazing! You're off the a great start! I really like your City outline. It is going to be very cool when you start inking!
ReplyDeletei really like your detailes and the picture that you chose
ReplyDeleteI really love the picture you chose! You used the page to its fullest and have a very clear and neat perspective. I cannot wait until you add color!(:
ReplyDeleteI really like the outline of this picture, you included a lot of great details and the structure of the landmark looks very realistic. I think it will look really good when you finish inking it and painting it with the watercolors. I'm excited to see how this will turn out, good job so far.
ReplyDeletehi. i really like your picture. the london eye is really cool, especially to draw. I love the thin ink lines and the detail. I cant wait to see what it will look like in color. Great Job:)
ReplyDeleteCami, I love your picture and your outline is very clean and neat. I like that you put in all the lines in the London Eye. Good Job Cami!
ReplyDeleteI think i have the London Eye in my picture too. haha anyways This is really good! There is a lot of really good details. The background of the original picture is really pretty so that would look really good when you paint it. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteThis is sososososo good!! I think that the wires or lines leading up to the actual Ferris wheel are really neat and clean. That makes it very pretty. I also love the skyline.
ReplyDeleteoh, hey cam, didnt see ya there. but your London eye is AMAZING!! it looks just like the real one!!! good job!
ReplyDeletehey! I LOVE your picture! the perspective is great! I love how it isn't only the London Eye itself, but also what is in the background like the buildings and stuff. I really can't wait to see it finished!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool! The Ferris wheel looks really cool with the city background.It really catches your eye when you look at it. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is REALLY good. I love how you added so much detail. I can't wait to see the finished product! GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! I love how the buildings in the backround show how big the wheel is!
ReplyDeletei love it! the final picture is going to be just as beutiful as the photo, if not already. your really used up all your paper. i can't wait to see the color. good job!
ReplyDelete