Thursday, November 17, 2011







 SUMMER BEACH
My landmark is a beach in East Hampton, this landmark is significant to me because every summer me and my family go out to the Hamptons and we basically go swimming everyday so that's why I chose a beach. I have not used much inking on this picture and I am not planing on using a lot. Possibly just going over the balcony(the lines in the front that look like a fence but it's not) and the bridge, or possibly make some ridges in the ocean. For the sand and plants I would probably use plan colors such as some faint greens and peachy beige sand. The sky and the ocean would probably be much brighter.

 I am satisfied with my picture, I messed up a bit in parts but overall it turned out a lot better than I thought it would, considering the mistakes. I really like my plants and sky(the sky is cut off a bit). I do think I could add more plants to the right side and more details on the sand in general. Also the shadows on the balcony could be more neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment